[OpenSER-Users] presence module - wrong Subscription-State when doing un-subscribe ?

Pascal Maugeri pascal.maugeri1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 09:20:51 CET 2007

Anca

I've updated my source (svn update of 1.2) and it seems that the
problem does not appear anymore: I've run 64 iterations of subscribe
and un-subscribe.

I rewrite my questions of yesterday (very interested to hear from you
about those):

> Could you please point out where you found the last NOTIFY should have a body, please ?

> Do you have any data to share with me regarding the stability of
> presence module (memory leak, thread leak, CPU, etc.). Is it stable
> over time ?

Once again, many thanks for your fast responses and your help Anca !
-pascal