[OpenSER-Users] Openser bridging

Max Lock max.lock at gingo.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 13:47:46 CET 2007

  Hi Folks,

  I'm struggling with bridging openser between a public and a
private network.

  The private 10.10.12.0/24 network connects openser and an asterisk
server that plays a file and hangs up. I've got 2 sip clients connected
to the public and private sides of the openser server.

  When I make calls via openser to the asterisk box, I only get audio on
the private networks sip client, and neither client gets hung up
correctly at the end of the call.

  I've put the SIP debug from the external client here:
http://pastebin.com/m388a707d

  My openser and rtpproxy configs are here:
http://pastebin.com/m3ed309d3

  Can anyone give me any pointers? I've been staring at this for days :(

  -Cheers Max