[OpenSER-Users] CPL "Location" and "Proxy" behavior

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Nov 8 09:47:31 CET 2007

Hi Daniel,

there are no differences - the implementation follows the RFC. For
incoming calls, the location set is empty, but it can be populated by
the CPL script during execution. So, when you do "proxy", you may have
multiple entries in the location set.

The comment in the cpl_sig.c file refers to some implementation details
- how to process the available location set, depeding if it is the first
time doing proxy (for the call) or a second time.

regards,
bogdan