[OpenSER-Users] Forking Madness

Chris Heiser cheiser at config.name
Thu Nov 8 00:02:34 CET 2007

Yeah, I've been taking a hard look at CPL.  I did some fun fancy things
with permanent registrations in openser, and avps, but that's all so
terribly messy.  I think a final solution will be something like:

Add some permanent registrations to openser to handle some parallel fork
cases.  Everything else could be handled by CPL.

The other nice thing about CPL is I can explicitly upload cpl files for
specific users and not do a ton of lookups for avps, etc...

--Chris