[OpenSER-Users] registrations not saved in the mysql database

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Nov 7 16:10:51 CET 2007

On Wednesday 07 November 2007, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Henning,
>
> I was suspecting this ;)...it was the last change in the DB value
> translation.
>
> OK - I will let it to you.

I've reverted the commit in question. The current behaviour is not optimal, so
the complain from the db_berkeley module is correct.  But mysql don't work
without this quoting at all.

The quoting for time values should be done in the val2str function, like for
the other conversion functions for STRING or BLOB datatypes. But for this
changes its probably to late now. We need stability in this area.

William, could you please try to work around this error in the db_berkeley
module? One option would be to simply copy and modify the time2str function
to your needs.

Thanks and regards,

Henning