[OpenSER-Users] Redundant mysql

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan.bogos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 12:11:02 CET 2007

Hi Antonio,

OpenSER uses only one database per module, so no mean of setting two
and do failover.
If I were you, I would rather try another approach, with failover on
the database side.

EG: Use Linux-HA to provide a virtual ip address for your database and
detect active/pasive mode for your database servers. If you are not
running linux, there are some other similar applications for other
OS-es around.

Hope that helps,
DanB