[OpenSER-Users] MediaProxy 1.9.0 - Radius

Ovidiu Sas sip.nslu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 23:17:57 CET 2007

Hi Brian,

The other alternative is rtpproxy.  Check the nathelper module.
It can control multiple rtpproxy servers hosted on several machines:
http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.3.x/nathelper.html#AEN160
This feature will be available on the next 1.3 release (scheduled by
the end of the year)

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas