[OpenSER-Users] MediaProxy 1.9.0 - Radius

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Fri Nov 2 15:30:08 CET 2007

Mike O'Connor wrote:
> Hi Guys
>
> I really think there is something wrong with MediaProxy, I can not get
> the radius or the mysql accounting to report any details, as best as I
> can see there is never any attempt to even try.

I totally scratched MediaProxy off of the list when the author of the
code told me to take my questions to the openser mailing list.
Good luck finding support - I even offered to pay and was completely
ignored.

My suggestion would be to use Asterisk as your media proxy and use one
of the various radius connectors (if you absolutely require radius)

Jeremy