[Users] openser: Call workflow

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu May 31 14:25:23 CEST 2007

Hello,

not sure it is what you are looking for, but check serial forking
feature, that can be done via failure_route. The idea is that the node
has to send a negative reply (>=300) in order to trigger failure route.
OpenSER cannot keep on hold as it is not dealing with media stream --
the above solution is during the early state of a dialog.