[Users] branch parameter in ACK set to zero?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed May 30 17:34:34 CEST 2007

Hi Klaus,

just to clarify - the empty branch in VIA problem was properly fixed
(according to RFC) starting with OpenSER 1.1 - in stateful mode the 200
ACK branch gets populated and also in stateless mode a unique branch is
added to VIA.

so, if the 0 branch is reported, it means is either a bug somewhere
,either there is a processing error.

regards,
bogdan