[Users] How to use OpenSER as PRESENCE Server

kiran.bkumar at wipro.com kiran.bkumar at wipro.com
Tue May 29 13:14:06 CEST 2007

Hi All,

Thanks to many of your responses, I was able to get the mysql connection
working with the OpenSER and now I have configured the openser to work
as a presence server.

I have openIMS running on the linux machine, on which the openser is
also installed.

My question now is how to use this openser to work as a presence server
with the openims.

Please help me with some documentation links or with your experiences.

Thanks,

Kiran.

www.wipro.com