[Users] Presence, Presence_xml & NOTIFY

mika.saari at wipsl.com mika.saari at wipsl.com
Tue May 22 12:27:25 CEST 2007

Hi,

  I removed all the buddy information from my EyeBeam 1.5.14, cleared
active_watchers, watchers and xcap_xml and restarted the server. Then
executed one eyebeam 1.5.14 and created new buddy entry with enabled
presence information. Then I executed up the second eyebeam 1.5.14 with
correct SIP URI, but still only PUBLISH message was sent but no NOTIFY.
Watchers table do have correct "pending" valued subs_status. Also tested
to add another buddy to the second client and restarted the first
client, but no NOTIFY.

  I checked the code a bit and also the logs. The code is trying to lookup
event = presence.winfo but there is only event = presence in
active_watchers. Though I do not know if this effects anyway ? The
active_watchers is cleaned up pretty soon after it is populated by
OpenSER, but the watchers table stays in order.

  Thank you for any info,
    -Mika Saari