[Users] ACK loop after receiving 404 from remote GW

Taylor Carpenter taylor at codecafe.com
Fri May 18 01:11:02 CEST 2007

I am getting a ACK loop after receiving a 404 from a remote GW.  I am
starting the call using sipp for testing.

	sipp -r 1 -l 1 -d 5000 -s 8989 -p 5061 -sn uac 10.14.18.22

The ngrep trace is showing Via and From set to 127.0.0.1 for the
communication between OpenSER and the sipp system.  The ngrep output and
the routes from the openser.cfg are at

	http://pastebin.ca/493807

I assume the Via/From being set to 127.0.0.1 may be the issue, which I
assume I could change from sipp, but I would also like OpenSER to catch
the loop.

Taylor