[Users] Re: openser setup as a telephony gateway (to PSTN) for NAT'd clients

Taylor Carpenter taylor at codecafe.com
Tue May 15 22:04:44 CEST 2007

After a good deal of experimenting I got calls going out and had 1-way
audio..  I was then able made changes and the audio would swap
directions in which it worked (callee or caller could talk). I made some
other adjustments but the main piece that made the difference and gave
me 2-way audio was taking rtpproxy out of bridge mode.  Now everything
seems to be good.  Thanks for the help.

Taylor