[Users] error: xmlrpc.h: No such file or directory

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:33:15 CEST 2007

Hi, Cameron...

I had faced this same massage on a previous version of SVN fonts... What I
find is that all development is maded on Debian, and I use OpenSUSE 10.2-64.
Occurs that Abyss is a web server installed on default on Debian systems and
not on OpenSUSE. I try to find the packages to install it, but had no
success. Maybe because I didn't dig enough... I don't know... :(

Anyway, what system are You using? From the messages it seems to be a Fedora
4, right? Which version/date of SVN-OpenSER fonts are You using? Maybe one
of the developer could answer us about this dependency...

Edson