[Users] 1.1.1 to 1.2 : radius failed

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 20:43:25 CEST 2007

I'm on the way to put a 1.2.0 to run on a XEON machine running OpenSUSE 10.2
- 64 bits... The combination between Radiusclient-ng , FreeRadius and
Radiusclient (all from the distribution sources) gives me no problem at
all... everithing works fine...

What kind of problem/messages are You getting? Did You run FreeRadius and
Radiusclient manually to check what is happening?

Edson.