[Users] A Problem with Serweb server monitoring

Jarkko Nevala jarkko.nevala at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 11:42:52 CEST 2007

Hi.

I'm having problems with Serweb server monitoring script. As Instructed
Serweb install file I have cron job, that executes "read_ser_moni.php" once
in a minute.

Every time the script is executed I get this error on serweb log: "serweb
[error] server monitoring - 500 command 't_stats' not available" It also
happens, when I'm executing the script from command line or executing
manually fifo command with openserctl ("openserctl fifo t_stat").

It seems, that openser receives the command, but doesen't know what to do
with it, because I get this error on syslog from openser:

ERROR: fifo_server: command t_stats is not available
**** done consume
INFO: fifo_server: command empty

Has the t_stat fifo command depricated or am I just missing some parameter
from my cfg.

thanks.
JN