[Users] Openser fails when compiled on Solaris 64bit

Sergio Gutierrez saguti at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 18:29:57 CEST 2007

Hi

I am trying to run Openser compiled on 64 bits on a SPARC Machine running
Solaris 10.

When I create a simple configuration file for testing radius integration,
Openser starts to consume the whole memory reservation (-m parameter) and
fails with segmentation fault error.

after several tests, I have found that the error is caused by save()
function (registrar module).

This is the main route my configuration file:

route {
        if(method=="REGISTER")
        {
               if(!radius_www_authorize(""))