[Users] OpenSER 1.2 and NAT

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Fri Mar 23 10:43:37 CET 2007

Hi Andreas,

Did you set the received_avp in the NATHelper-/Registrar-Module? It is
no longer set per default like in the 1.1-Versions:

"Note:
You must set this parameter if you use "fix_nated_register". In such
case you must set the parameter with same name of "registrar" module to
same value."
http://openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/nathelper.html#AEN119

Carsten