[Users] Compiling Openser for best performance on Solaris SPARC

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Mar 21 16:07:15 CET 2007

Hello,

do you use same configs as in published tests? The UAS is another
openser with just sending a 200 ok reply or sipp with uas scenario?

First check what is the capacity of sipp -- make a very simple config
with just sl_send_reply("200","ok") in main route and start sipp. See
what results you get and that should be the reference for sipp capacity.
Also, try to use multiple instances of sipp, from different servers, see
if you get the cumulative value better.

The tests were done on Core2 processor, and parallel execution of
openser processes has some impact as well.