[Users] loose_route problem with 1.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue Mar 20 18:40:32 CET 2007

Hello,

the issue is actually that alias parameter does not take full value
between quotes (same happens with listen) -- only hostname can be in
between quotes.

So please try with:

alias=sip.foo.bar:5060

and see if works now.

PS: you can have

alias="sip.foo.bar":5060

or
alias=udp:"sip.foo.bar":5060

but not:

alias="udp:sip.foo.bar:5060" -- the whole value will be considered only
hostname