[Users] Re: Only db_mode=0 works with dbtext loaction table in 1.2

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 18:32:40 CET 2007

When the issue is completely solved I will certainly do that.
At this point I still get the following error, even with the
presumably correct columns.
But at least OpenSER starts now.

     2(26689) db_insert_ucontact(): Error while inserting contact
     2(26689) ERROR:usrloc:insert_ucontact: failed to insert in database

This error occurs when a phone tries to register.

- Daryl