[Users] openser + postgres starting problem

rkmr.em at gmail.com rkmr.em at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 23:45:22 CET 2007

Hi
If I compiled openser with postgres module and I get the following errors:

[mark at localhost|~|16:34:34] /usr/local/sbin/openserctl moni

/usr/local/lib/openser/openserctl/openserctl.pgsql: line 57:
unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/usr/local/lib/openser/openserctl/openserctl.pgsql: line 70: syntax
error: unexpected end of file
database engine 'PGSQL' loaded
Control engine 'FIFO' loaded
ERROR: Error opening OpenSER's FIFO FIFO
ERROR: Make sure you have line 'fifo=FIFO' in your config

The line 57 3rd line in here:

# input: sql query, optional pgsql command-line params
pgsql_ro_query() {
    mdbg "pgsql_ro_query: $PGSQL $2 -h $DBHOST -U $DBROUSER $DBNAME -c '$1'"
    PGPASSWORD="$DBROPW" $PGSQL $2 \
        -h $DBHOST \
        -U $DBROUSER \
        $DBNAME \