[Users] OpenSER performance tests

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Mar 15 14:04:16 CET 2007

Hi Andy,

Andy Davidson wrote:

> On 14 Mar 2007, at 12:19, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
>
>> based on the newly 1.2.0 OpenSER release, we ran some tests in order
>> to give some realistic numbers about the performances of OpenSER. I
>> think it is a very useful information for our community or other
>> interested people.
>>
>> http://www.openser.org/mos/view/News/NewsItem/OpenSER-1.2.0---Perfomance-Tests/
>>

> I'm not trying to stir up trouble (honest), but it would be useful to
> people who are new to [Open]SER if you published performance results
> for your new stable release against the current stable release of SER.
to be honest I do not intend to do it and I do found it unethical to run
tests against other similar projects - I do not have the enough
knowledge or understanding to run relevant tests for other softwares
than openser.

we try to provide for the users the best info about openser - comparison
and decision should be the users's taks ;)

regards,
bogdan