[Users] openser+postgresql

赵俊杰 zhaojunjie01 at st.lzu.edu.cn
Thu Mar 15 02:54:40 CET 2007

Hello,everyone

    I  configure the openser with postgres.But I cann't start the openser .When I  execute the command  /usr/local/sbin/openser I occurs the following errors:
 0(28102) ERROR: load_module: could not open module </usr/local/lib/openser/modules/postgres.so>:
/usr/local/lib/openser/modules/postgres.so: undefined symbol: PQescapeStringConn
 0(28102) parse error (42,13-14): failed to load module
ERROR: bad config file (1 errors)
 0(28102) INFO:mi_fifo:mi_destroy:memory for the child's mi_fifo_pid was not allocated -> nothing to destroy

And the file postgres.so exists and the path in the file openser.cfg is corrcet.Who can help me ,thank you!

Junjie Zhao
2007-03-15