[Users] OpenSER dies when MySQL is unreachable???

Daryl Sanders daryl.sanders at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:04:45 CET 2007

Hi Everyone,

I just installed OpenSER w/MySQL and noticed that whenever MySQL
became unavailable I could no longer place calls. Is this the correct
behavior? I thought OpenSER's in-memory database would still allow new
calls to go through.

I'm using db_mode 1 in my openser.cfg on SVN 1.2.0 version of OpenSER.

I'd really like to have OpenSER be able to continue working in the
event MySQL is unreachable temporarily, for example, if the MySQL
server crashes and needs to be rebooted or repaired. How can I
accomplish this?

Thanks!
Daryl