[Users] Question about changing an coming call destination.

Howard Tang howard615 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 05:42:45 CET 2007

Hi All,

I am having a problem to do the following.

A call recevied from PSTN

Caller is 1234
Callee is 5678

Normally, the UA 5678 that registered on the openser will receive the
call and have caller id display 1234. What i want to do is the UA 1234
will recevice the call instead 5678, i don't care about the callid
(basically, caller id will remain 1234).

where should i preform the modification? I dont need Callerid. so i
just want to send the incoming call to the account that match the
caller id.

My logic will be

if sip_to = 5678, then change sip_to(5678) to sip_from(1234).
send the call to the user 1234.

However, i am not familiar with the code.

Can someone show me how i can do that please?

Regards,
Howard