[Users] pdt and IPv6

Bernard Chan bernardchan at mobileclusters.com
Wed Mar 7 03:16:52 CET 2007

於 二,2007-03-06 於 19:20 +0200,Bogdan-Andrei Iancu 提到:
> Hi Bernard,
>
> yes "::" is used as a separator between the name and the value of a
> attribute (line). Try to place the address between quotes to avoid
> parsing it:
>

> :pdt_add:openser_tmp_reply
> voip.mycompany.com
> 9
> "[::ffff:abcd:1234]"

Hello,

Thank you for your tips. I tried that and it appeared to be created in
the database correctly. However, when I tried to call '90001', for
instance, from the UA, the call is not forwarded to the Asterisk server.
I monitored the packets with tcpdump and no packet can be observed from
OpenSER to the Asterisk server with the message sent in IPv4 as
expected. The OpenSER error log does not reveal much about this.

Regards,
Bernard Chan.