[Users] dialog module configuration question

Michel Bensoussan michel at extricom.com
Mon Mar 5 17:22:31 CET 2007

Hi Bogdan.

Find attached the files dlg_handlers.c, dlg_hash.c and dlg_hash.h.

In dlg_handlers.c, I modified the function dlg_onroute() as following:

    if (find rr_param) { do as previous }
    else {look for matching callid and tags}

In dlg_hash.c, I add the static functions get_to_tag() and
get_from_tag() (copied from nathelper.c) and the function get_dlg().

I start from revision 1.1.1.

Regards,
Michel.