[Users] OpenSER+ Freeradius+MySQL

Ion Minzu ion.minzu at cts.md
Thu Mar 1 10:00:31 CET 2007

Salut,

I'm a beginner in radius, in the DB radius I have tables: nas,
radacct, radcheck, radgroupcheck, radgroupreply, radpostauth,
radreply, usergroup. I need to add users in DB (in the file
/etc/raddb/users is troublesome for me because I have 300 users
of the service). radacct is similar to table acc from openser,
but I don't understand what table from DB radius is similar to
table subscriber from DB openser.

--
Best regards,
Ion Minzu,