[OpenSER-Users] The Via Header of CANCEL Message

Fri Jun 29 08:20:00 CEST 2007

fancy wrote:
> According to RFC 3665 section 3.8 and RFC 3261 section 9,
> there is only one via header in CANCEL message
> (message F11, F13 at page 72 of RFC 3665).

Hi!

I could find it in RFC 3665, but not in 3261. Where exactly in RFC 3261
is mentioned that the CANCEL has only 1 Via header?

Further, the example has only one Via header - but I could not find any
definition if this is a MUST or not.

> How can I remove the 2nd via header?

You would have to modify tm module and change the code which generates
the CANCEL message.

regards
klaus