[OpenSER-Users] Re: [OpenSER-Devel] NEW MODULE: Datagram implementation for MI

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Jun 28 10:45:32 CEST 2007

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu writes:

 > t_write_unix() was not changed at all, but I do not sure what MI
 > commands SEMS triggers from openser. If you could let me know which are
 > the functions (most probably from TM), I will take a look at the
 > compatibility aspect.

sems replies to t_write_unix() call using t_reply on its reply socket.
on the same socket it sends invite/bye/etc. requests using t_uac_dlg
message.  this code is all in AmSipDialog.cpp file:

http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/sems/trunk/core/AmSipDialog.cpp?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

and for sending requests, in its AmSipDialog::sendRequest function.

i have heard rumors that a new sems/ser interface in on the works, but i
don't know details.  i'll ask the sems list.

-- juha