[OpenSER-Users] openser routing question

Radu Spineanu radu at rdconcept.ro
Mon Jun 25 11:18:21 CEST 2007

> I've been trying to setup a openser + asterisk server following the
> tutorial here:
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Realtime+Integration+Of+Asterisk+With+OpenSER
>
> and with that openser configuration example.
>
> The only difference in my setup is that I am using openser 1.1.
>
> For some reason it doesn't seem to be working, the call is not established.

It seems the problem was caused because I was using subscribers named
'100' and '101'. When I changed the users to something like '1000' it
worked.

Asterisk wouldn't have known how to handle them anyway based on that
tutorial, but if '100' and '101' are logged in openser should have still
routed the call anyway, right?

--
Radu Spineanu