[OpenSER-Users] Re: [Users] presence

Dave Waiting david at crg.ee.uct.ac.za
Thu Jun 21 10:28:51 CEST 2007

Now that I look a little closer it seems that Eyebeam is trying to
either get or set your pres-rules using a SIP SUBSCRIBE.

The XCAP protocol (and the XCAP-lite server) uses HTTP GET and PUT
methods to set and retrieve the pres-rules documents. Try change your
settings to use XCAP rather than SIP to change your pres-rules.

Hope this helps.