[OpenSER-Users] IMPORTANT: Re: [Devel] Changing the prefix in subject for mailing lists

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jun 21 10:13:23 CEST 2007

Hi,

I got a lot of private replay supporting this change and none against,
so from this morning the mailling lists prefixes were extended to
include the project name also.

Affected mailing lists:
    users
    devel
    business

If necessary, please update your filters or whatever else you are using.

Regards,
Bogdan