[Users] presence

KUMAR kumar.kisalaya at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:26:16 CEST 2007

Hi Daniel,
I think the event is message-summary. As far as I found out, this was
added later on to openser. I am not quite sure whether my version of
openser supports this. So, I'll try building the presence module once
again with new source code.

About XCAP server, I am using XCAP simulator from
(http://download.dns-hosting.info/XCAP/). What i want to know is, do i
need to give the address of XCAP server in the openser.cfg, or is it
automatically used by the presence module.
Thank you for the reply
kumar