[Users] presence

KUMAR kumar.kisalaya at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 09:14:03 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I am using openser-1.2.1+RTPProxy. I am using XLite as UA. I want to
be able to store the buddy list of the users at the server. For this,
I am using the presence module. But I cannot get it working. I have
created the presence related tables in mysql. And those tables do show
some information in them. I have attached my openser.cfg and the
message dump from wireshark. The messages have been captured at the UA
end.
I also get the following message at the server.

PRESENCE: handle_subscribe:Missing or unsupported event header field value
 2(12452) PRESENCE:handle_subscribe: ERROR occured
 2(12452) WARNING: script writer didn't release transaction

Am I missing something basic here?
Please reply.
Thank you
Kumar