[Users] Presence Module and XCAP Issues

Dave Waiting david at crg.ee.uct.ac.za
Mon Jun 18 12:22:50 CEST 2007

Hi

I'm trying to use the presence and presence_xml modules. I started with
version 1.2.1 but kept on running into memory problems so I thought I
would try the SVN version instead.

Firstly I found two small mistakes in the MySQL table setup in the SVN:
In the presentity table reveived_time should be received_time, and in
the active_watchers table remove_cseq should be remote_cseq. After
fixing this, the basic presence server seems to work although it seems
to crash from time to time.

My question is: does the presence_xml module work? It seems to crash
openser whenever I try to use it for pres-rules (i.e. force_active = 0).
If so could someone please send me a valid pres-rules document that is
known to work with the module. Does this feature work with the presence
module in 1.2.1 perhaps?

Thanks

Dave