[Users] Openser Presence Server

li wang li.wang119 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 10:40:50 CEST 2007

Hi Daniel,

Thanks so much for your response.

1. I am new to Openser, could you give me some lien of documentation for
modify and run the code source? Is it write with C? JAVA?

2. Could you precis the way of using SIP? That's what i really want to do.
But i don't kown what and how to do the modification neccessaire in the
Openser.

Best Regards,

li