[Users] MediaProxy and SDP Multipart

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 15:52:38 CEST 2007

Hi...

We are trying to use a Cisco 2600 as our IPIP-GW between our SIP and H323
networks. Until a week or so the comunications were working so-so, but from
a week it stops completely. Digging on the problem, I found MediaProxy
messages informing that it couldn't handle the SDP informations, that SDP
was illegal...
Looking on Google I finded that this behavior was reported as a know
limitation of MediaProxy and NAThelper modules
(http://lists.iptel.org/pipermail/serusers/2006-June/028981.html). Aren't
this limitations resolved on Mediaproxy 1.8.2?

What are our best choises? Maybe migrating to Yate?

Thanks for any thoughts...

Edson