Fwd: Re: Re: [Users] 200OK Contact header field.

Maciek Kowalski macius_13 at o2.pl
Wed Jun 13 14:12:29 CEST 2007

It seems that I solved the problem by using record_route_preset("my.domain.net");
Now the message flow is correct.
I don't know why does it make a difference if I use the domain name (which will be resolved to public ip address) or the actual ip address. Every suggestion will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Maciej Kowalski