[Users] Re: [Sems] openser and SEMS

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at iptego.de
Tue Jun 12 12:31:59 CEST 2007

Hello Helmut,

we appreciate improvements and new applications for SEMS. For bugfixes
to SEMS there is the bugtracker ( http://tracker.iptel.org/browse/SEMS
), for contributions there is the (until now unfortunately empty)
contributions page http://www.iptel.org/sems/contributions. If you feel
that the contribution should go into svn, you can also send patches
directly to the semsdev mailing list or PM me. If you contribute new
applications and can also maintain them, even better.

Regards
Stefan Sayer

Helmut Kuper wrote:

Stefan Sayer