[Users] A question about header insertion...

nick nick at mobilia.it
Fri Jun 8 18:19:04 CEST 2007

I'm trying to insert a Remote-Party-ID header into my INVITE messages,
but I'm finding that when I do so, it's ending up further down in the
message than it should be. After the Content Type header in fact.

How is it decided where to insert the header, is it based on the time
that the insertion of the header happens during the processing of the
invite?

Can I specify that it be inserted before the content type header in some
way? (I didn't see this as an option..)