[Users] Help with Openser

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Jun 8 10:52:22 CEST 2007

On Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2007, Diogo Cosito wrote:
> Hi All, how are you?
> They forgive simple question, but I am looking at the documentation of the
> project to openser and I do not obtain to understand very well what I must
> configure and as to configure openser, to also interconnect with one
> asterisk and with a supplier SIP. They could help me in as to make this?

Hello Diogo,

some starting points:

The "SER starting guide" should provide you background of the usage of the
config script and basic routing topics.

http://siprouter.onsip.org/doc/gettingstarted/

But this is somewhat outdated, and also SER specific.

Look at the "IP Telephony Cookbook" to get some directions about the bigger
picture, and again for basic concepts. This is also unfortunally a little bit
outdated.

http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~prelle/terena/cookbook/main/index.html

The OpenSER Wiki provides more in deep informations and also some tutorials
and talks about installation related topics.

http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php

Henning