[Users] openser 1.2 migration questions

zm23 zm23 at columbia.edu
Wed Jun 6 22:40:30 CEST 2007

Hello All,

     I'm having trouble getting lcr to work properly.  I am not sure
what to use for wild card matching.

In 1.1 i was using PREFIX 4____  ( 4 followed by 4 underscores) and
"from_uri" with value %.

Now, in 1.2  I changed the from_uri to be empty   (by updating
from_uri="") but lcr is not able to match on 5 digit numbers starting
with 4.  It works if i actually put a 5 digit extension.  LCR module
documentation mentions regex use for "from_uri" but says nothing
about the prefix field

Another problem for me is the change in db tables usr_preferences and
subscriber.  All tables are created using openser_mysql reinit command

usr_preferences has "modified" field changed to "last_modified".

Subscirber table in 1.2 (no serweb or additional tables;

'
+------------------+------------------+------+-----
+---------------------+----------------+
| Field            | Type             | Null | Key |
Default             | Extra          |
+------------------+------------------+------+-----
+---------------------+----------------+
| id               | int(10) unsigned |      | PRI |
NULL                | auto_increment |
| username         | varchar(64)      |      | MUL
|                     |                |
| domain           | varchar(128)     |      |
|                     |                |
| password         | varchar(25)      |      |
|                     |                |
| first_name       | varchar(25)      |      |
|                     |                |
| last_name        | varchar(45)      |      |
|                     |                |
| email_address    | varchar(50)      |      |
|                     |                |
| datetime_created | datetime         |      |     | 0000-00-00
00:00:00 |                |
| ha1              | varchar(128)     |      |
|                     |                |
| ha1b             | varchar(128)     |      |
|                     |                |
| timezone         | varchar(128)     | YES  |     |
NULL                |                |
| rpid             | varchar(128)     | YES  |     |
NULL                |                |
| phone            | varchar(15)      | YES  |     |
NULL                |                |
+------------------+------------------+------+-----
+---------------------+----------------+

subscriber in 1.1

+-------------------+--------------+------+-----+---------------------
+-------+
| Field             | Type         | Null | Key | Default
| Extra |
+-------------------+--------------+------+-----+---------------------
+-------+
| phplib_id         | varchar(32)  |      | UNI |
|       |
| username          | varchar(64)  |      | PRI |
|       |
| domain            | varchar(128) |      | PRI |
|       |
| password          | varchar(25)  |      |     |
|       |
| first_name        | varchar(25)  |      |     |
|       |
| last_name         | varchar(45)  |      |     |
|       |
| phone             | varchar(15)  |      |     |
|       |
| email_address     | varchar(50)  |      |     |
|       |
| datetime_created  | datetime     |      |     | 0000-00-00 00:00:00
|       |
| datetime_modified | datetime     |      |     | 0000-00-00 00:00:00
|       |
| confirmation      | varchar(64)  |      |     |
|       |
| flag              | char(1)      |      |     | o
|       |
| sendnotification  | varchar(50)  |      |     |
|       |
| greeting          | varchar(50)  |      |     |
|       |
| ha1               | varchar(128) |      |     |
|       |
| ha1b              | varchar(128) |      |     |
|       |
| allow_find        | char(1)      |      |     | 0
|       |
| timezone          | varchar(128) | YES  |     | NULL
|       |
| rpid              | varchar(128) | YES  |     | NULL
|       |
| domn              | int(10)      | YES  |     | NULL
|       |
| uuid              | varchar(64)  | YES  |     | NULL
|       |
+-------+

Installing serweb tables seems to add the missing fields in subscriber.

I dont know if this is desired behavior or not.  In any case I think
this should be mentioned on the openser 1.1.x to v1.2.x migration doc.

Thanks.

--
Zahid