[Users] starting openser error

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Jun 1 14:00:56 CEST 2007

On Freitag, 1. Juni 2007, you wrote:
> OK, I would install a newer version then, which one do you recommend
> me to install?
>
> Do I have to uninstall the old one or just make an update?

The latest stable version 1.2.1 should be fine. Look at the migration notes in
the wiki for update hints, http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php

As you going from 1.0 to 1.2, a complete new installation would be probably
easier. So uninstall the old openser, backup your database tables, install
the new and migrate the data to the new installation. You find informations
about the necessary changes in the mentioned documents.

Henning

P.S: please CC at the user list