[OpenSER-Users] nathelper without rtpproxy

Nhadie Ramos nhadie at tbgi.net.ph
Tue Jul 31 11:59:42 CEST 2007

Hi Dan,

Actually, that's all the part where an INVITE is processed except for
the the part where a local user is called.

Hi Inaki,

How about those Linksys DSL router? Does STUN work on them? What other
tool can I use besides STUN?

Also, does anyone have a sample STUN config on a PAP2 maybe i'm doing it
wrong.
Do I have to enable NAT Mapping? Do I handle VIA Hdrs? etc. etc. Those
are parameters i see on enabling the STUN.

TIA

Regards,
Nhadie