[OpenSER-Users] nathelper without rtpproxy

Nhadie Ramos nhadie at tbgi.net.ph
Tue Jul 31 10:06:50 CEST 2007

Hi Dan,
My pstn gateway is on public IP, my SIP server is also on public IP.
most clients are behind NAT, using DSL routers, STUNS are configured on
the PAP2's

This is a part of the config, what can i change to not use rtpproxy, i
read somewhere to use fix_nated_sdp("3"),
 i tried that but callers cannot hear the other side

        if (nat_uac_test("19")) {
                if (method=="REGISTER" || !search("^Record-Route:")) {
                        log("LOG: Someone trying to register from
private IP, rewriting\n");
                        fix_nated_contact();
                        if (method == "INVITE") {
                                fix_nated_sdp("1");
                        };
                        force_rport();
                        setflag(6);
                };
        };

if ((uri=~"^(sip:)?00*@([a-z]+\.)?mydomain\.com")
                        || (uri=~"^(sip:)?00*@202\.202\.202\.202")) {
                                if (isflagset(8)) {xlog("L_INFO", "Calls
to PSTN\n");};
                                if (isflagset(6)) {route(1);};
                                strip(2);
                                if (isflagset(8)) {xlog("L_INFO",
"Retail Server\n");};
                                prefix("12345#");
                                rewritehostport("203.203.203.203:5060");
                                consume_credentials();
                                t_relay_to_udp("203.203.203.203", "5060");
                                break;
}

route[1] {
        xlog("L_INFO", "User-Agent behind NAT\n");
        force_rtp_proxy();
        if (method=="INVITE") {
                t_on_reply("1");
        };
        append_hf("P-Behind-NAT: Yes\r\n");
        break;
}

onreply_route[1] {
        if (status =~ "(180)|(183)|2[0-9][0-9]") {
                fix_nated_contact();
                if (!(search("^Content-Length:\ 0"))) {
                        force_rtp_proxy();
                };