[OpenSER-Users] t_on_branch -- using drop() question?

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Thu Jul 26 20:16:37 CEST 2007

Hi,

There was a discussion about relaying to yourself vs. recursive loops
through routes:

http://openser.org/pipermail/users/2007-July/012042.html

In the sipwise config, heavy sip-uri manipulation is done after
appending a branch (which is necessary after failure-route), so I append
a branch, manipulate the r-uri, append another branch with the final
r-uri and on relay drop the unneeded one.

I guess we'll discuss some best-practices in Rome in September to
optimize it a bit, right, Bogdan? ;o)

Andreas