[OpenSER-Users] Wrong/Double text appears in Contact header during sequential forking

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 09:31:01 CEST 2007

Ok I took another look on my .cfg and it goes as follows,
I'm using the fix_nated_contact in the following sections:

I use it on route { } in an if (loose_route()) where the nat_uac_test("19")
is true
next up on the route { } for handling registers
then on route { } for nat traversal handling after force_rport() and then
following it there are some setflags and force_rtp_proxy()
the last section it's at is the onreply_route { } but only if the
nat_uac_test("1") is true

I hope this gives some more information on the issue.
Could it be something else other than the fix_nated_contact() that I should
be looking for?

Thanks,
Lir.